The Nemours Recreational Champions League was created for children to enjoy learning basic-intermediate soccer techniques, focus on being comfortable with the ball, and participate in structured programs learning the fundamentals of the game.
oUT DEDICATED coaching staff create a fun soccer environment where all player development, practices and games are centered on having fun!
Due to the high demand for Developmental Youth Soccer in Lake Nona, the Nemours Recreational Champions League was founded in January 2019. The Nona Recreational Teams experience friendly competition within this League on the weekends here in Lake Nona. If a child has a desire to graduate to the next level, Nona Competitive Youth Soccer Division, the Nemours Recreational Champions League is the first step.
2019 Fall Soccer Season
Players: boys & girls ages 3 - 13
Season: week of August 12 - week of December 16 (minimum 3 month commitment) - fall 2 starts october 28th
Games: begin September 6th weekend / FALL 2 begins week of october 28th)
Practices: 2 nights/week (M/W OR T/TH)
Games: Friday evenings or Saturday mornings
Locations: Fields throughout Lake Nonaseason: year round soccer (OFF 4 weeks during winter holiday) 3 months minimum play
• 2 practice shirts included
• Home and Away uniforms included
• Professional and dedicated coaching staff
• Up-to-date communication between Nona, coaches and team via TeamSnap App
• Soccer Career Path - Bridge to competitive youth soccer
• US Club Soccer - rules, regulations and age divisions
• Nona Soccer Membership Black Card (discounts/benefits throughout Lake Nona)
Registrations Fee: $119
Monthly Membership: $109 (drafted on 1st of each month. 30 day cancellation notice)
Scholarships Applications Available