The club and tournament committee is in regular communication with state, county and local governments, as well as following the guidelines put forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding COVID-19. We are also following closely the Return-to-Competition procedures set forth by US Soccer.

The health and safety of our participating players, coaches, families, referees and tournament staff is our top priority and focus. We will be providing teams coaches and team managers, as well as posting our Procedures & Policies for Return-to-Play for the Nona Soccer Cup.  If the decision is to postpone or cancel the Nona Soccer Cup due to COVID-19 teams will receive a full refund. Registered and accepted teams will receive regular communication and updates from the tournament committee on this matter and leading up the Nona Soccer Cup.  Please keep us posted with any COVID-19 and Return-to-Competition questions.