To better serve teams and their team managers we are providing eCheck-In (online/electronic check). This will be mandatory for all teams. Any questions, please email Bill Fisher at email@example.com.
DEADLINE for eCheck-In is Monday, November 16, 2020, at 11:59pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Identify all Documentation to be uploaded by selecting the correct option from the documents drop-down. Upload documents as follows:
- Log into your team page
- Click on the event located under “Event Registration History”, Nona Soccer Cup
- Click on the “Documents” tab on the far right
- Upload documents under “Team Document Upload”
- Ensure that you select the correct file name from the drop down
- Only one pdf for passes/medical releases will be accepted – individual uploads will be rejected
- Click on “Choose File” and select the correct pdf from your files
- Click on “Upload”
- The document will appear on the top left of the page if uploaded successfully
- Check on the “Notify Registrar” tab to alert the tournament committee documents that have been submitted.
Note: Name each individual file as follows:
- Passes – individual passes will be rejected. One pdf only please.
- Roster – must be official roster – no exceptions – see below under “Requirements”
- Club Medical Releases. NO ADDITIONAL TOURNAMENT WAIVERS ARE REQUIRED
- Guest Forms – must be fully completed
- FYSA. For players currently registered with FYSA, who wish to guest play with a US Youth Soccer team from another state association, if the play is within the state of Florida, their registrar must complete the FYSA Guest Player form, available in GotSoccer under the club tab.
- FYSA Interstate Permission Form
- US Club
- Permission to Travel (Out of State only)
To ensure a seamless e-Check-in, please:
- Upload the documentation once everything is ready, do not load some documents or partial as those will not be reviewed or accepted.
- Once all documents are submitted, please allow 2-3 days for review and approval. When approved, we will upload a stamped copy of your tournament approved roster in the event document area, which you have to print 4 copies to bring to each game.
- Any issues with the documents submitted will be noted by us within the “Notify Registrar” chat box under the documents tab. Please resolve any issue and resubmit the revised/missing requirements.
- Official State Roster FYSA, US Club Roster, AYSO Roster or other National Organizations roster for clubs outside of Florida.
- All players have to be included on the roster – can be handwritten in (Name, Date of Birth, Pass number)
- Guest players within the club have to be pre-printed on the roster. A guest player form is NOT required
- Uniform jersey numbers are required for all players.
- All coach and bench staff personnel have to be on the roster and have a laminated pass
- Club Medical Release Forms for each player signed by a parent. NO ADDITIONAL MEDICAL RELEASES ARE NEEDED BESIDES YOUR CLUB MEDICAL RELEASES.
- Player Passes Upload: required for each player, coach, assistant coach, manager (Front Copy Single Version – Maximum 8 per page – No single passes accepted).
- Guest Player Forms must be completed in compliance with the sanctioning body that has issued the player passes. Please contact your club registrar for guidance.
- FYSA – only electronically generated forms from within GotSoccer digitally signed by the loaning and accepting club will be accepted. No exceptions.
- State Permission to Travel for all teams outside of Florida. This does not apply to US Club rosters.
League rosters are not acceptable rosters.
The intention of eCheck-In is to provide a better service to participating teams and ultimately save time and make it easier for team managers. The eCheck-In is free. For any questions, please email Bill Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your team’s participation in the Nona Soccer Cup.