Tryouts & Team Fillings
Dates: Week of May 3rd
Location: Heroes Park
Who: 2013 – 2004 – boys & girls
More details on process & times as we get closer to the week.
Based on the size of our waiting list & the already established teams, we will be filling a few current team slots and building many new teams. This is anticipated to be the most sought-out Tryouts for Nona Soccer to-date!
If you are a CURRENT NONA Player
please do NOT register for Tryouts here.
Unfortunately not every player will receive a spot on a Nona Competitive Team but we encourage everyone to tryout if you are eager to join a team at Nona. The Nemours Recreational Development League is also an option for the Fall and a fantastic development program for our competitive teams. Registration will be available in May for 2021 Fall Rec.
If you have any questions regarding tryouts and team-fillings please contact us at 407-256-1070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also be interviewing new coaches for the 2021-2022 year. If you have an interest to coach the NONA Way, please reach out to us at the same number and email above.
At Nona Soccer Academy we are committed to:
- Develop Student-Athletes to play a High Intensity Possession style of play.
- Develop brave, technical and intelligent student-athletes to Build from the Back.
- Develop Student-Athletes with a high fitness level to win the ball back as soon as we lose it and have a Defensive Pressing Mentality.
- Create the best training and game environments in the country to develop a complete student-athlete.
- Play every game to win with our DNA. However, coaches are encouraged to create a strategy to win championship finals.